I am happy to say that the Skull Illusion Scarf is finally finished. *sigh of relief* It was really close there, I just finished this morning, but there was enough time to give it to my sister for her birthday today.
The pattern itself was really easy to follow, it was just very time consuming. Having to count stitches every other row made this project take far longer than other scarves.
Early on I was debating about adding more repeats to the pattern to make it longer, but I decided against it last night so that I could finish it in time. I did, however, add a six-inch fringe to each end of the scarf.
I’m really pleased with how the final result turned out. I like how the scarf looks different depending on where you look at it, as well as how the skulls aren’t apparent right away.
I’m actually thinking about making another one, but using red and black. Although, I may stick with nice simple beanies for a little while.