Since I’ve been in the mood to make amigrumi recently, I decided to whip up a few of these tiny turtles. They were created using a pattern I found on ravely some time ago that I finally got around to making.
The turtles whipped up super quickly, and the pattern was easy to follow. After finishing the first one, I was saddened to discover that they were really front heavy, and didn’t want to stand up on four legs. I solved this problem by putting a small rock in the body of the turtle near the back. The second two turtles were a lot easier to make, because I knew enough to put the rocks in before stitching up the silly thing.