Like I mentioned earlier, I’ve been in a beanie mood lately.
Today’s feature is a child’s beanie I made.
While I couldn’t find the exact product to post here, here is a similar yarn.
To create this I used the Lion Brand Yarn pattern for a Chemo Cap.
I used the one yarn instead of the combination of two that the pattern called for, I found that the thicker feathers covered the stitches nicely, and since it is rather warm where I live, I figured less yarn would be better.
As I mentioned in a previous post, I like my hats to fit snugly around the head, so I began with an inch of a 2×2 rib stitch before I began working the pattern.
The finished product came out beautifully. This pattern calls for the use of size 13 needles, so the project only took less than an hour. Not bad for such a cute outcome!